Are you desirous of beautiful and healthy skin without the adverse side effects of abrasive chemicals? You are in luck!
This can easily be achieved using natural products. Natural skincare products have excellent benefits that far outweigh a high synthetic "quick fix" regimen.
The truth is natural products when adequately applied to suit your skin type, will give steady skin improvements, sometimes even faster than expected, with more minor occurrences of unpleasant reactions.
Here is a guide on how you can receive healthy glowing skin with a natural skin care regimen.
What is a natural skincare regimen?
The term natural skincare means the use of eco-friendly products existing from natural sources of the earth and free of synthetic chemicals that pose varying risks for the skin.
Natural skincare utilizes products that are more in their natural form than ones with mere traces of natural components that are synthetically modified to lessen the cost but still bear the natural label.
How to know you are choosing actual natural skincare products
Identifying authentic natural skincare products can be pretty tricky. Many companies label it as natural, but the makeup of the products is still significantly modified with harmful chemicals.
Choosing authentic natural products are reliant on paying attention to these pointers:
• Research the cosmetic companies to check for toxic synthetic chemicals
• Ensure the fragrances added are from natural ingredients as opposed to artificial fragrances
• Pay attention to packaging that is recyclable and non-toxic.
• Make it your duty to learn the company's values as this will expose the truth about their pledge to use natural products.
• Look for words such as organic, biodynamic, and certified stamps of approval. These products are generally free of synthetic pesticides and fertilizers.
To ensure that your skincare regimen is natural, avoid these chemicals:
• Mineral Oil
• DEA, MEA, TEA
• Propylene Glycol PG & Butylene Glycol
• Sodium Lauryl
• Sodium Laureth Sulfate
• DMDM Hydantoin & Urea (releases formaldehyde)
How to achieve a natural skincare regimen?
A tremendous plant-based natural skincare regimen will have anti-oxidants, vitamins, proteins, and bioactive compounds naturally existing within every product.
Most of these natural components are received from natural essential oils.
A great natural skin care regimen includes organic daily skincare (face cleanser, face moisturizers, face scrubs, face masks) and organic body care (butters/whips/jelly(petroleum-free, and body cleanser).
A list of healthy natural ingredients beneficial to skin health include:
• Carrier Oils (jojoba, coconut, avocado, almond, castor oil, olive oil)
• Essential Oils ( tea tree, lavender, lime/lemon)
• Shea butter
• Cocoa butter
• Vitamin C
• Coconut milk
• Soy Proteins
• Grapefruit extract
• Papaya extract
Dry, combination, acne-prone, and sensitive skin can benefit greatly from a natural skincare remedy when the proper research is done to select products carefully.
A natural skincare routine will ensure that each skin type or condition is treated with care and without the damaging effects of synthetic components